* You can put some toothpaste on your blackhead to remove the swelling.
* Mixture of lemon and fresh water can also be applied to your face.
* Fresh mint juice is also applied in many cases.
* Your diet should include lots of water, vegetables, fruits.
* After grinding the orange peel and applying the thing to the face also helps us to cure blackheads. You can also take vitamin and zinc supplements.
* Daily washing of the face with rose water is very beneficial to the skin.
* A special kind of tea called Nettle have magical powers which can do wonders to your skin, its worth giving a try.
* Aloe vera juice can fasten the process of healing of skin problems.
* Applying ice to the affected areas lessens the swelling.
* Cucumber as well as sandalwood paste can help to solve skin problems.
* Utilize used green tea by scrubbing your face with it. Do it twice a week and see the difference.
* Jojoba oil is a good moisturizer for skin used after scrubs to remove blackheads and whiteheads.
* Apply a paste of ground reddish seeds with water on your face to remove your blackheads.
* Apply mixture of 35 grams of sodium bicarbonate with 1 cup of boiled water over the blackheads.
* Apply the mixture of groundnut oil with equal amount of fresh lime juice to prevent blackheads.
* Apply the mixture of ground drumstick pods and leaves with fresh lime juice on your blackheads.
* Apply a paste of mixture of glycerine soap, fuller's earth and almond powder in the ratio 2:1:4 on your blackheads.
* Using green tea as a facial scrub helps in loosening blackheads.